Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm not dead!

The last couple of weeks have been eventful. I attended Scout camp in southern Oklahoma from July 5th through the 9th. The next day, Teri and I signed a lease for a house in Edmond OK. That’s when the fun really started. We moved into the house on the 13th and have been dealing with various challenges since. Additionally, I am preparing to give a talk at church this Sunday. My topic is gratitude. This is ironic since I am having a difficult time being grateful for the many things going wrong at this time. But I did not want to bore you with a travelogue or complain. I want you to know that I am still alive and will soon return to working on this blog. Additionally, I will soon publish another blog that focuses on issues and topics relating to my book. More on that later. In the meantime, thank you for your interest and comments.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, another move! I know how much work that can be. Sounds like you've gotten slammed lately. Hope you were able to find some gratitude to talk about! haha Funny about the timing...it always seems to work that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it is no coincidence that you were assigned gratitude for a talk at this particular moment - I wish I could have been there to hear it! I hope you guys are getting settled in and things calm down a bit, at least for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My talk on gratitude went well, despite having only two hours sleep and being sick.

    ReplyDelete