Friday, October 15, 2010

Thank You

I would like to thank all of you who take the time to read my blog and for those who share your comments. However, it is I who has been the greatest beneficiary. This is the closest thing I’ve had to a journal for many years and sharing my thoughts and experiences has helped me to cope with my challenges. This experience has also reinforced a belief that we often do not comprehend how we impact the lives of others. Sometimes a small compliment or seemingly insignificant act of kindness can have a profound impact on the life of another. I have also considered how we would all be enriched if more people shared with others the story of their lives. This can be difficult at times, especially when disclosing vulnerabilities or melancholy but we all have a lot to learn from each other.

And a special thanks to my international viewers. I was surprised to discover that my blog has viewers in the following countries-

Russia
Czech Republic
Burkina Faso (Africa)
United Kingdom (Hi Tony!)
Brazil
China
Slovenia
Hungary


Note: This list lists groups of viewers from largest to smallest, excluding the United States and Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment